I Tre Golfi Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at I Tre Golfi which located at I Tre Golfi, San Vito lo Capo, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

I Tre Golfi Review

I Tre Golfi


I Tre Golfi Review

Location : I Tre Golfi, San Vito lo Capo, Italy


Short Review About I Tre Golfi

Check in15:00 - 23:00 hoursCheck out08:00 - 10:30 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.Free!All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsFree!Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Maestro,CartaSi,OtherThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in I Tre Golfi via link below.



I Tre Golfi Review



I Tre Golfi - Case in affitto san vito lo capo Hotel san vito lo ...
Opera nell'ambito delle strutture ricettive. Sono presenti gallerie di foto, modulo per contatti ed un elenco di offerte.

Booking.com: Apartment I Tre Golfi , San Vito lo Capo, Italy - 59 ...
I Tre Golfi offers self-catering apartments equipped with veranda or terrace, located around the historic centre of San Vito Lo Capo, between 100 and 800

I Tre Golfi Hotel - San Vito Lo Capo - Italy - With 0 guest reviews
Location. I Tre Golfi is situated in San Vito Lo Capo and area attractions include Zingaro Nature Reserve and Monte Cofano Nature Reserve. Additional regional

Booking.com: Appartamento I Tre Golfi , San Vito Lo Capo, Italia ...
I Tre Golfi propone appartamenti con angolo cottura e veranda o terrazza, ubicati in vari punti del centro storico di San Vito Lo Capo, a una distanza

I Tre Golfi in San Vito lo Capo, Italy - Lonely Planet
Book your stay at I Tre Golfi and get advice on accommodation options in San Vito lo Capo from Lonely Planet's independent on-the-ground travel writers.

I Tre Golfi | Facebook
I Tre Golfi, San Vito Lo Capo, Italy. 28 likes · 1 talking about this. La migliore selezione di Case Vacanza, Appartamenti, Ville di sharme a San Vito Lo Capo

I Tre Golfi Map: Explore San Vito lo Capo on TripAdvisor
Map of hotels near I Tre Golfi, San Vito lo Capo: Locate San Vito lo Capo hotels around I Tre Golfi based on popularity, price, or availability, and see TripAdvisor

RealAdventures - I Tre Golfi apartments, San Vito Lo Capo, Italy ...
San Vito Lo Capo, Italy Vacation Rentals - The largest selection of holiday homes, apartments, villas in Trapani, San Vito Lo Capo bay cornino, Erice, trapan

I Tre Golfi Map: Explore San Vito lo Capo B&Bs on TripAdvisor
Map of B&Bs near I Tre Golfi, San Vito lo Capo: Locate San Vito lo Capo bed and breakfasts around I Tre Golfi based on popularity, price, or availability, and see

I Tre Golfi - San Vito Lo Capo - Italy - Book your hotel ...
Location. I Tre Golfi is situated in San Vito Lo Capo and area attractions include Zingaro Nature Reserve and Monte Cofano Nature Reserve. Additional regional

Previous
Next Post »