I Colori del Vento BAndB Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at I Colori del Vento BAndB which located at I Colori del Vento B&B, Trapani, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

I Colori del Vento BAndB Review

I Colori del Vento BAndB


I Colori del Vento BAndB Review

Location : I Colori del Vento B&B, Trapani, Italy


Short Review About I Colori del Vento BAndB

Check inFrom 12:00 hoursCheck outUntil 10:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.Free!One child under 6 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.One older child or adult is charged EUR 15 per person per night in an extra bed.The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsFree!Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in I Colori del Vento BAndB via link below.



I Colori del Vento BAndB Review



BED AND BREAKFAST TRAPANI, I COLORI DEL VENTO
I Colori del Vento B&B. Refined Bed and Breakfast accommodation with four stars hotel quality in the centre of Trapani with an amazing seaview

Bed and Breakfast Trapani - I Colori del Vento B&B Trapani
B&B Trapani I Colori del Vento è un romantico e raffinato Bed and Breakfast a Trapani con una splendida vista sul mare nel centro storico. Trapani B&B.

I Colori del Vento (Trapani, Sicily) - B&B Reviews - TripAdvisor
I Colori del Vento, Trapani: See 140 traveler reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for I Colori del Vento, ranked #22 of 116 B&Bs / inns in Trapani

Booking.com: I Colori del Vento B&B , Trapani, Italy - 94 Guest ...
Please let I Colori del Vento B&B know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

venere.com - I Colori Del Vento Bed And Breakfast Trapani, Italy ...
Check out the best offers for I Colori Del Vento Bed And Breakfast in Trapani. Read hotel reviews, find i colori del vento bed and breakfast on a map of Trapani and

I colori del vento. | Facebook
I colori del vento. 721 likes · 0 talking about this. Born on: o6.o6.2o1o -qualcuno ha detto che nel momento in cui ti soffermi a pensare se ami o meno una

I Colori Del Vento Bed And Breakfast Trapani | Venere.com Bed and ...
Boek I Colori Del Vento Bed And Breakfast voordelig online op Venere.com.

Lovely B&B - Review of I Colori del Vento, Trapani, Italy ...
I Colori del Vento: Lovely B&B - See 139 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for Trapani, Italy, at TripAdvisor.

B&B I Colori del Vento en Trapani - Compara precios
I Colori del Vento en Trapani: comentarios y opiniones de usuarios de B&B, todos los servicios de I Colori del Vento, precios, imágenes y reserva online

I Colori del Vento - B&B Reviews, Deals - Trapani, Italy - Sicily ...
I Colori del Vento in Trapani: View TripAdvisor's 140 unbiased reviews, 43 photos, and special offers for I Colori del Vento, #23 out of 115 Trapani B&Bs / inns.

Previous
Next Post »