Hotel I Castelli Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at Hotel I Castelli which located at Hotel I Castelli, Alba, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Hotel I Castelli Review

Hotel I Castelli


Hotel I Castelli Review

Location : Hotel I Castelli, Alba, Italy


Short Review About Hotel I Castelli

Check-in12:00 - 00:00 hoursCheck-out07:00 - 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.All children under 3 years are charged EUR 20 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsFree!Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners Club,JCB,Maestro,CartaSiThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Hotel I Castelli via link below.



Hotel I Castelli Review



Hotel Ristorante "I Castelli" 4 stelle Alba-booking a conferma ...
A 4 stelle. Inaugurato nel 1996, è ubicato a 800 metri da Piazza Duomo. Galleria fotografica delle camere e del centro congressi, prenotazioni online.

Hotel Restaurant "I Castelli" - Alba (CN) Italy Piedmont
Hotel I Castelli. The Hotel I Castelli was set up in 1996; the renovation in 2011 transformed it into a jewel of design, with touches of colour and poetic charm.

Booking.com: Hotel I Castelli , Alba, Italy - 244 Guest reviews ...
Hotel I Castelli is a modern eco-friendly property set just 5-minutes' walk from Albas historical centre.

Hotel I Castelli (Alba, Italy) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
Hotel I Castelli, Alba: See 87 traveler reviews, 61 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel I Castelli, ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Alba and rated 4 of 5 at

I Castelli (Alba, Italy) | Expedia - Expedia Travel: Vacations ...
Book the I Castelli - Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Cathedral Square Alba. Area attractions also include Renato Ratti Cantina.

I Castelli Hotel - Alba - Italy - With 21 guest reviews
Location. Situated in the heart of Alba , I Castelli is close to Cathedral Square Alba . Additional area attractions include Renato Ratti Cantina . Hotel Features.

I Castelli
Database site for lodging in assorted Italian castles. Photographs and descriptions.

Hotel i Castelli - Alba, Italy - Italian Restaurant, Hotel | Facebook
Hotel i Castelli, Alba, Italy. 218 likes · 6 talking about this · 355 were here. L'Hotel I Castelli è una moderna costruzione situata a soli 200 metri dal centro

HotelsCombined - Hotel I Castelli, Alba - Deals and Guest Reviews
This 4-star hotel in Alba is centrally located. Guests of the Hotel I Castelli can benefit from a range of services, including free bike rental.

Castelli di Lusso
We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us.

Previous
Next Post »