BAndB I Baloss Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at BAndB I Baloss which located at B&B I Baloss, Berbenno, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

BAndB I Baloss Review

BAndB I Baloss


BAndB I Baloss Review

Location : B&B I Baloss, Berbenno, Italy


Short Review About BAndB I Baloss

Check in13:00 - 23:00 hoursCheck out08:00 - 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.One child under 8 years is charged EUR 10 per night in an extra bed.One older child or adult is charged EUR 20 per night in an extra bed.The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsFree!Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in BAndB I Baloss via link below.



BAndB I Baloss Review



I baloss | Bed and Breakfast a Berbenno
i baloss. Chiara e la sua famiglia vi accoglieranno nella loro casa, situata in una zona centrale del paese e immersa nel verde, con ottima esposizione al sole e

Bed and Breakfast I Baloss Berbenno Centre, B&B Berbenno Italy
Bed and Breakfast I Baloss - Bed & Breakfast I Baloss offers a familiar welcome for a relaxing holiday close the nature. The B&B enjoys a wonderful view over Imagna

B&B i baloss - Home
Nel nostro B&B puoi trovare un'accoglienza familiare, goderti una vacanza di reelax a contatto con la natura della Valle Imagna vicino a Bergamo.

B&B I BALOSS - BERBENNO
Il B&B I Baloss immerso nel verde ma in zona centrale, gode di una posizione collinare e soleggiata e di uno stupendo panorama sulla Valle Imagna. La struttura

B&B I Baloss - Bed and Breakfast Europe
Réservez directement chez chambre d'hôte I Baloss au Bed and Breakfast Europe.

Bed and Breakfast I Baloss Berbenno Centro, b&b Berbenno
Bed and Breakfast I Baloss - Il Bed & Breakfast I Baloss offre un'accoglienza famigliare per una vacanza di relax a contatto con la natura. Il B&B, immerso nel verde

Accommodations Berbenno Hotels, B&B, Residences, Apartments, Farm ...
Bed & Breakfast I Baloss offers a familiar welcome for a relaxing holiday close the nature. The B&B enjoys a wonderful view over Imagna valley and is the ideal place

Bed and Breakfast I Baloss Berbenno Centrum, b&b Berbenno
Bed and Breakfast I Baloss - The Bed & Breakfast erbjuder en Baloss familj för en avkopplande semester i kontakt med naturen. B & B, i det gröna med en viss utsikt

Bed and Breakfast I Baloss Berbenno Centro , b&b Berbenno
Bed and Breakfast I Baloss - El Bed & Breakfast ofrece una familia Baloss para unas vacaciones relajantes en contacto con la naturaleza. El B & B, en el campo con

the Bandb Portal.com - The Best B and B Sites!
Comprehensive portal to Bandb sites on the Web. Features popular Bandb searches, best of the Web, and a full directory of Bandb sites. the Bandb Portal.com - Guide to

Previous
Next Post »