Hotel I Cinque Balconi Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at Hotel I Cinque Balconi which located at Hotel I Cinque Balconi, Santa Marina Salina, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Hotel I Cinque Balconi Review

Hotel I Cinque Balconi


Hotel I Cinque Balconi Review

Location : Hotel I Cinque Balconi, Santa Marina Salina, Italy


Short Review About Hotel I Cinque Balconi

Check in11:00 - 21:00 hoursCheck out10:00 - 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.Free!One child under 6 years stays free of charge in a crib.One child from 3 to 6 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.One older child or adult is charged 70 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners Club,ATM card,Maestro,Bancontact,CartaSiThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Hotel I Cinque Balconi via link below.



Hotel I Cinque Balconi Review



Hotel I Cinque Balconi (Salina, Italy - Santa Marina Salina ...
Our stay at I Cinque Balconi was quite pleasant. Situated in the perfect location for taking in all this Island has to offer, yet quiet and relaxing.

I cinque balconi
Hotel I Cinque Balconi Hotel I Cinque Balconi

Hotel I Cinque Balconi Hotel - Santa Marina Salina - Italy - With ...
Location. Located in Santa Marina Salina (Salina Island), Hotel I Cinque Balconi is close to Church of Santa Marina Salina , Port of Santa Marina , and Immigration Museum

Booking.com: Hotel I Cinque Balconi , Santa Marina Salina, Italy ...
Just 50 metres from Punta Barone beach, I Cinque Balconi is 200 metres from the port on the island of Salina.

Hotel I Cinque Balconi in Salina, Italy - Lonely Planet
Book your stay at Hotel I Cinque Balconi and get advice on accommodation options in Salina from Lonely Planet's independent on-the-ground travel writers.

A hidden gem - Review of Hotel I Cinque Balconi, Santa Marina ...
Hotel I Cinque Balconi: A hidden gem - See 35 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Santa Marina Salina, Italy, at TripAdvisor.

Hotel I Cinque Balconi - Santa Marina Salina, Italy - Hotel | Facebook
Hotel I Cinque Balconi, Santa Marina Salina, Italy. 1,503 likes · 8 talking about this · 62 were here. Difficile trovare le parole giuste per descrivere la realtà

HotelsCombined - Hotel I Cinque Balconi, Santa Marina Salina ...
Hotel I Cinque Balconi, Santa Marina Salina Find deals up to 80% off. Rated 9.1 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Compare 21 other hotels near Hotel I Cinque Balconi

Hotel I Cinque Balconi (Salina, Sicily) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
Our stay at I Cinque Balconi was quite pleasant. Situated in the perfect location for taking in all this Island has to offer, yet quiet and relaxing.

Booking.com: Hotel I Cinque Balconi , Santa Marina Salina, Italia ...
Ubicato ad appena 50 metri dalla spiaggia di Punta Barone e a 200 metri dal porto dell'isola di Salina, I Cinque Balconi offre camere climatizzate e un

Previous
Next Post »