I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati which located at I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati Review

I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati


I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati Review

Location : I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo, Italy


Short Review About I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati

Check-in15:00 - 00:00 hoursCheck-out07:00 - 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.Free!One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.Up to two older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per person per night for extra beds.The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Maestro,CartaSiThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati via link below.



I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati Review



I Baloss di Poggio Radicati
Per la corretta visualizzazione è necessario Flash Player . Per la corretta visualizzazione è necessario Flash Player

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati (Saluzzo, Italy) - Hotel Reviews ...
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo: See 9 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, ranked #4 of 7 B&Bs / inns

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo - Restaurant Reviews ...
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo: See 32 unbiased reviews of I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #8 of 44 restaurants

Booking.com: Country house I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati , Saluzzo ...
Set in the hills around Saluzzo, I Baloss Di Poggio Radicati is an attractive property with elegant rooms and a pretty garden.

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo - Compare Deals
The I Baloss di Poggio Radicati is located within a 10-minute walk of the town centre and offers rooms with a hydromassage shower, a flat-screen TV and a mini bar.

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati - Saluzzo, Italy - Restaurant | Facebook
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo, Italy. 465 likes · 3 talking about this · 189 were here. I Baloss di Poggio Radicati | Ristorante, Relais Nella meravigliosa

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati - Saluzzo - Ristorante | Facebook
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo. 464 "Mi piace"· 5 persone che ne parlano · 180 persone sono state qui. I Baloss di Poggio Radicati | Ristorante, Relais Nella

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati Hotel (Saluzzo, Provincia di Cuneo): 9 ...
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo: vedi 9 recensioni, 2 foto amatoriali e offerte speciali per I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, n.4 su 7 B&B / pensioni a Saluzzo con

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati Saluzzo, Italy Restaurang ...
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, Saluzzo, Italy. 465 gilla-markeringar · 3 pratar om detta · 180 har varit här. I Baloss di Poggio Radicati | Ristorante, Relais Nella

I Baloss di Poggio Radicati - Hotel Reviews, Deals - Saluzzo ...
I Baloss di Poggio Radicati in Saluzzo, Italy: View TripAdvisor's 8 unbiased reviews, 2 photos, and special offers for I Baloss di Poggio Radicati, #3 out of 7

Previous
Next Post »