Country House Federico I Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at Country House Federico I which located at Country House Federico I, Sassoferrato, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Country House Federico I Review

Country House Federico I


Country House Federico I Review

Location : Country House Federico I, Sassoferrato, Italy


Short Review About Country House Federico I

Check in14:00 - 22:30 hoursCheck out07:00 - 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.Free!One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.One older child or adult is charged EUR 15 per person per night in an extra bed.The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners Club,Maestro,CartaSiThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Country House Federico I via link below.



Country House Federico I Review



Booking.com: Country House Federico I , Sassoferrato, Italy - 41 ...
Country House Federico I offers luxurious accommodation decorated with classic furniture and pieces of art.

HotelsCombined - Country House Federico I, Sassoferrato - Deals ...
Country House Federico I, Sassoferrato Find deals up to 80% off. Rated 9.6 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Compare 14 other hotels near Country House Federico I

FEDERICO I°, Country House - Sassoferrato, Ancona, Marche ...
Benvenuti nel sito web della Country House FEDERICO I°, luogo di reale bellezza dove la cordialità e la cultura dell\'ospite sono i principali valori.

Country House Federico I (Sassoferrato, Italy): See 24 Reviews and ...
Country House Federico I, Sassoferrato: See 24 traveller reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Country House Federico I, ranked #2 of 4 B&Bs / inns in

Booking.com: Country House Federico I , Sassoferrato, Italia - 42 ...
Il Country House Federico I offre alloggi di lusso arredati con mobili classici e opere d'arte.

Country House Federico I Sassoferrato - Virtualcitta'
The Country House Federico I, located near the Frasassi Caves has 4 standr rooms, 1 suite e 1 apartment. Accommodation includes bed and breakfast service.

Country House Federico I - Inn Reviews, Deals - Sassoferrato ...
Country House Federico I in Sassoferrato, Italy: View TripAdvisor's 24 unbiased reviews, 6 photos, and special offers for Country House Federico I, #2 out of 4

Countryhouse Federico I Hotel - Sassoferrato - Italy - With 1 ...
Location. Situated in Sassoferrato , Countryhouse Federico I is in the historical district and area attractions include Frasassi Caves . Additional regional

Country House Federico I hotel Sassoferrato | Low rates. No ...
Country House Federico I quick overview class: hotel address: Largo San Cristoforo 2, 60047 Sassoferrato geographical location: 43° 26' 17" North, 12° 51' 49" East

Country House Federico I - ...
TripAdvisor : Country House Federico I, Sassoferrato: 24 6

Previous
Next Post »