Hotel I Cugini Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at Hotel I Cugini which located at Hotel I Cugini, Castelfidardo, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Hotel I Cugini Review

Hotel I Cugini


Hotel I Cugini Review

Location : Hotel I Cugini, Castelfidardo, Italy


Short Review About Hotel I Cugini

Check-in14:00 - 22:00 hoursCheck-out07:00 - 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.One child under 3 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.Up to two children from 3 to 9 years are charged EUR 10 per person per night for extra beds.The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners Club,Maestro,CartaSiThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Hotel I Cugini via link below.



Hotel I Cugini Review



Booking.com: Hotel I Cugini , Castelfidardo, Italy - 14 Guest ...
I Cugini is a family-run hotel just 3 km outside of Castelfidardo centre.

Benvenuto all'Hotel*** Ristorante I Cugini
Hotel a tre stelle, accogliente e a conduzione familiare, ottimo ristorante dove mangiare piatti genuini e con cucina espressa, Castelfidardo (AN) -frazione Crocette

HotelsCombined - Hotel I Cugini, Castelfidardo - Deals and Guest ...
The Hotel I Cugini is located within a short drive of the town centre and offers comfortable accommodation as well as a safe, a dry cleaning service and laundry

I Cugini Hotel - Montegranaro - Italy - With 1 guest reviews
Location. Situated in Castelfidardo , I Cugini is close to Holy House of Loreto . Additional area attractions include Malleus Castle and Recanati Cemetary . Hotel

I Cugini (Castelfidardo, Italy) - Inn Reviews - TripAdvisor
I Cugini, Castelfidardo: See 6 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for I Cugini, ranked #1 of 3 B&Bs / inns in Castelfidardo and rated 4 of

Hotel I Cugini Castelfidardo, Italy - Hotel Deals, Reviews and ...
Check out the best offers for Hotel I Cugini in Castelfidardo. Read hotel reviews, find hotel i cugini on a map of Castelfidardo and book your stay!

Booking.com: Hotel I Cugini , Castelfidardo, Italia - 14 Giudizi ...
Sito a soli 3 km dal centro di Castelfidardo, l'hotel a conduzione familiare I Cugini ospita un ristorante tipico marchigiano, un parcheggio gratuito e

HOTEL I Cugini Crocette di Castelfidardo, Ancona, Marche - allhotel.it
HOTEL I Cugini Via Don Sturzo, 1 Crocette di Castelfidardo. Main services: air conditioning, bar, pizza, restaurant, parking outside, near the sea, wheelchair accessible.

I Cugini, Castelfidardo - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
I Cugini, Castelfidardo: See 8 unbiased reviews of I Cugini, rated 4.0 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #7 of 13 restaurants in Castelfidardo.

I Cugini (Castelfidardo, Italy) | Expedia
I Cugini - read reviews, look at the photos and get great deals. Book the I Cugini with Expedia now and save!

Previous
Next Post »