Hotel I Somaschi Italy

I highly recommend you to stay at Hotel I Somaschi which located at Hotel I Somaschi, Cherasco, Italy as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Hotel I Somaschi Review

Hotel I Somaschi


Hotel I Somaschi Review

Location : Hotel I Somaschi, Cherasco, Italy


Short Review About Hotel I Somaschi

Check in14:00 - 00:00 hoursCheck out06:00 - 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsFree!Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Maestro,CartaSiThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Hotel I Somaschi via link below.



Hotel I Somaschi Review



Booking.com: Hotel I Somaschi , Cherasco, Italy - 65 Guest reviews ...
Hotel Somaschi is in Cherasco, a 15-minute drive from A6 motorway and 45 minutes from Torino.

Book the I Somaschi Hotel in Cherasco (Italy) at Great Rates
Book I Somaschi Hotel in Cherasco at Great Rates - Genuine Reviews from Real Hotel Guests with Hotel Photos and Info - Cherasco, Italy

Booking.com: Hotel I Somaschi , Cherasco, Italia - 67 Giudizi ...
L'Hotel I Somaschi di Cherasco dista 15 minuti in auto dalla A6 e 45 minuti da Torino e offe un piccolo centro termale, la connessione internet wireless e

Hotel I Somaschi - Toscana Golf & More - Hotels, residences and ...
Toscana Golf More - Hotel I Somaschi - We are specialized in golf in Toscana, Versilia, Maremma, Firenze, Chianti, Elba, San Gimignano, Siena, Umbria, Liguria

Hotel I Somaschi 4* Cherasco - Guest reviews - HROS
HROS: Best rates to book Hotel I Somaschi online with up to 55% discount. All the information about Hotel I Somaschi hotel in Cherasco(Italy). Guest reviews.

Hotel I Somaschi in Cherasco, Italy - Best Rates Guaranteed ...
Hotel Somaschi is in Cherasco, a 15-minute drive from A6 motorway and 45 minutes from Torino. It offers a mini spa, free Wi-Fi and parking and hill and mountain views.

Somaschi Hotel - Monastero di Cherasco - Il Marachella Ristorante ...
Il Somaschi Hotel è un hotel quattro stelle, con camere superior e due suite, finemente arredate dalle quali si gode il bellissimo panorama sulle Langhe

HotelsCombined - Somaschi Hotel, Cherasco - Deals and Guest Reviews
Somaschi Hotel, Cherasco Find deals up to 80% off. Rated 9.1 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Compare 18 other hotels near Somaschi Hotel, Cherasco (Italy).

Hotel I Somaschi Cherasco | Low rates. No booking fees.
Why to book your stay at Hotel I Somaschi Cherasco with us. Maplandia.com in partnership with Booking.com offers highly competitive rates for all types of hotels in

Hotel I Somaschi - Cherasco (Cuneo) - Book Now!
Hotel I Somaschi is situated in Cherasco, in the magnificent sumptuous scenery of the 17th century monastery and a short distance from the city of Cuneo.

Previous
Next Post »